There’s a disturbance in the Force. Well, in the Dark Side of the Force, as in the Quack Side of Medicine. Basically, there’s a rumble in the quackosphere that reached me through three different quack mailing lists that I’m on for the purpose of gathering material for blogging, including–you guessed it–the mailing list of that One Crank To Rule Them All, Mike Adams. This disturbance?
The Healing Cancer World Summit. The promise?
In this unique program you’ll discover…
- The therapies these doctors and experts are using that they say can prevent and even treat cancers naturally.
- The cancer fighting herbs and supplements that are scientifically known to prevent cancer – many of which you can buy in your local supermarket (no matter where you live!)
- Scientific and documented proof that natural cancer treatments work and why.
- Learn how to detoxify and cleanse the body naturally… and safely.
- Why many people have no idea these treatments exist and why these doctors are risking their careers to do help people heal.
- Amazing stories of patients who have been healed naturally and are still thriving today.
- How – in some cases – drugs, chemotherapy, surgery and radiation can cause side effects that may be worse than the cancer itself.
- Simple and affordable ways to prevent cancer and many other diseases using natural, tested methods.
- And much more!
Hmmmm. Should I register and listen in? I don’t know if I can spend that much time apoptosing my neurons from the waves of pseudoscience coming from the likes of Charlotte Gerson, Mike Adams, and other promoters of quackery. Maybe an application to capture streaming audio and let me check it out later.